Nutrition experts say some ostensibly good-for-you veggie chips and straws are just junk food in disguise.
- 1 lb turkey smoked sausage cut into pieces
- 1 whole green bell pepper sliced
- 1 whole red bell pepper sliced
- 1 whole yellow bell pepper sliced
- 1 small onion sliced
- 1 bunch kale stems removed
- 3 tbsp oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tbsp. garlic powder
- 2 tsp creole seasoning
- Salt/pepper to taste
- Heat a large skillet to medium heat and add oil. Add in bell peppers, onions, and garlic to skillet and cook for about 2-3 minutes.
- Add smoked sausage to skillet and cook until slightly browned. Add kale and seasonings, and cook until kale has wilted.
- Season with salt and pepper. Enjoy!