- 1 pie crust, unformed (refrigerated or frozen pie dough)
- 2 cups frozen mixed berries
- 2 1/2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp blackberry preserves
- Preheat oven to 425° F. Thaw the pie dough and berries.
- Roll the pie dough into a 12" circle. Place on a baking sheet lightly coated with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine the thawed berries and 2 tablespoons of sugar (or sugar substitute).
- Arrange the berry mixture in the center of the dough leaving a 2" to 3" border. Fold the edges of dough in towards the center, pressing gently to seal. (Dough will only partially cover the berries.)
- Melt the preserves by heating in the microwave 10 to 20 seconds.
- Brush folded-in edges of the dough with melted preserves. Bake for 10 minutes; then reduce heat to 350° F. Bake an additional 20 minutes.
- Remove galette from the oven and sprinkle with remaining 1/2 tablespoon sugar.
- Serve warm or at room temperature. Cut into 6 wedges as you would a pie.
Serving: 1wedge | Calories: 230kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 5mg | Sodium: 158mg | Potassium: 87mg | Fiber: 3g | Calcium: 15mg | Phosphorus: 29mg