- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup onion
- 2 lbs boneless, skinless, chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- 16 oz canned whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Chop onion. Preheat oil in a large skillet. Add onion and sauté until clear.
- Add chicken and cook for 3–4 minutes on each side.
- In a medium-sized bowl combine ketchup, dry mustard, cranberry sauce, packed brown sugar and vinegar. Stir until mixed and pour into skillet.
- Cover and cook on medium heat for 15–20 minutes.