VERY easy! Baked chicken seasoned with garlic, parsley, basil, tomato, and red pepper flakes. Simple dinner.
- 1 tbsp dried parsley, divided
- 1 tbsp dried basil, divided
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 4 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Coat a 9×13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle 1 teaspoon parsley and 1 teaspoon basil evenly over the bottom of the baking dish. Arrange chicken breast halves in the dish, and sprinkle evenly with garlic slices. In a small bowl, mix the remaining 2 teaspoons parsley, remaining 2 teaspoons basil, salt, and red pepper; sprinkle over the chicken. Top with tomato slices.
- Bake covered in the preheated oven 25 minutes. Remove cover, and continue baking 15 minutes, or until chicken juices run clear.
Calories: 150kcal | Carbohydrates: 4.1g | Protein: 25.6g | Fat: 3.1g | Saturated Fat: 0.8g | Cholesterol: 67mg | Sodium: 355mg | Potassium: 405mg | Fiber: 1.3g | Calcium: 46mg | Iron: 2mg