- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 2 tbsp whey protein powder
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt, plain, nonfat
- 1/3 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 medium strawberries
- 5 raspberries
- 1 tbsp Fiber One® cereal
- 2 tsp shredded coconut
- Place blueberries in a blender and blend on low for 1 minute.
- Add protein powder, yogurt, almond milk and honey. Blend to a soft-serve consistency. Scrape sides of blender as needed.
- Scoop mixture into a bowl. Top with sliced strawberries, fresh raspberries, high fiber cereal and coconut flakes.