- 8 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1/3 cup Tabasco® hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 cup roasted red pepper sauce
- 1/4 cup low-sodium tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp dried Italian seasoning blend
- 24 chicken wing drummettes
- Preheat the oven to 400° F.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan.
- Add the hot sauce, red pepper sauce, tomato sauce, olive oil, garlic powder and Italian seasonings and stir to combine. Remove the pan from the heat.
- Place the chicken wings in a baking dish.
- Pour the sauce over the wings and bake for 30 to 35 minutes. Check for doneness.
- Serve the wings hot or place in a covered warming dish or crock pot, until ready to serve.
Serving: 2wings | Calories: 131kcal | Carbohydrates: 0g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 63mg | Sodium: 64mg | Potassium: 105mg | Fiber: 0g | Calcium: 8mg | Phosphorus: 61mg