You wont miss the salt in this yummy burger with salt-free herb seasoning blend.
- 3 tbsp rice milk
- 5 salt-free soda crackers
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp salt-free herb seasoning blend
- 1 lb ground beef, 85% lean
- Crush the soda crackers, then combine them with the milk in a bowl. Let stand until crackers are soft.
- Beat the egg and stir into cracker mixture. Add the herb blend; mix well, breaking up the crackers if necessary. Add the ground beef and mix well.
- Pat the ground beef mixture into 4 equal-size patties.
- Grill over medium heat until cooked until the internal temperature is at least 160º F.
- Serve on a bun with desired toppings, or serve patty with a vegetable and starch of choice
Calories: 242kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 116mg | Sodium: 92mg | Potassium: 328mg | Fiber: 0g | Calcium: 31mg | Phosphorus: 188mg