- 1 cup margarine, softened
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 1/4 cup cake flour
- Cream margarine and beat in sugar until soft and fluffy.
- Add flour and mix. Knead dough to incorporate the flour. Form into a ball.
- Wrap dough in plastic wrap and chill for at least 1 hour.
- Roll dough out about 1/4” thick on a lightly floured board.
- Cut with cookie cutters, or with a knife into diamond shapes. Bake cookies on a lightly greased cookie sheet at 325° F for 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
Serving: 3cookies | Calories: 129kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 91mg | Potassium: 38mg | Fiber: 0g | Calcium: 7mg | Phosphorus: 12mg