- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup cornflake crumbs
- 6 center cut pork chops, 3-1/2 ounces each
- 2 tbsp unsalted margarine
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 6 peach halves, canned in juice
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- Combine flour in a flat shallow pan or plate.
- Beat egg and water mixture together in a shallow bowl. Place cornflake crumbs on a shallow plate.
- Dredge pork chops in flour to coat. Dip each chop in egg mixture then dredge in cornflake crumbs.
- Place chops on a baking sheet sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. Drizzle with melted margarine.
- Dust chops with paprika and salt; refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Bake pork chops for 40 minutes or until done.
- Grill drained peach halves on a grill pan and top each pork chop with a peach half before serving.