- 1/2 cup distilled white vinegar
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1 1/2 lbs beef sirloin
- 2 medium onions
- 2 green bell peppers
- 1 red bell pepper
- Combine the vinegar, oil, pepper, garlic powder and oregano to make a marinade.
- Cut the beef into 1-1/2" cubes. Cut the onions into quarters; cut the bell peppers into 1-1/2" squares.
- Place the meat and vegetables in a covered container and marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Load the skewers, alternating with meat and vegetables.
- Grill kebabs over medium heat for 10 to 30 minutes, depending on desired degree of doneness.
Serving: 1kebab | Calories: 358kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 26g | Cholesterol: 80mg | Sodium: 60mg | Potassium: 458mg | Fiber: 1g | Calcium: 25mg | Phosphorus: 217mg