- 3 fresh avocados, halved and pitted
- 1/2 cup black beans, canned
- 1/3 cup corn kernels, frozen
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 2 Tbsp Bernstein's Restaurant Recipe Italian salad dressing
- 2 Tbsp shallots, diced
- optional 12 fresh cilantro leaves and salt to taste
- In a small bowl, combine black beans, corn, red pepper, shallots and salad dressing. Season with salt, if desired.
- Top avocado halves with black bean and corn mixture, dividing ingredients evenly. Garnish with cilantro leaves.