- 3 fresh avocados, halved and pitted
- 1/2 cup black beans, canned
- 1/3 cup corn kernels, frozen
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 2 Tbsp Bernstein's Restaurant Recipe Italian salad dressing
- 2 Tbsp shallots, diced
- optional 12 fresh cilantro leaves and salt to taste
In a small bowl, combine black beans, corn, red pepper, shallots and salad dressing. Season with salt, if desired.
Top avocado halves with black bean and corn mixture, dividing ingredients evenly. Garnish with cilantro leaves.
Serving: 116g | Calories: 160kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 1.5g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 65mg | Potassium: 472mg | Fiber: 7g | Calcium: 9mg | Iron: 1mg