- 1/2 cup onion
- 3 lbs ground beef
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup rice milk, unenriched
- 1 cup oatmeal, uncooked
- 1 tbsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/3 cup water
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Dice onion and beat eggs.
- Combine all ingredients, except barbecue sauce and water, in a large bowl and mix together
- Roll into 1” balls and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until meatballs are cooked through.
- Combine barbecue sauce and water in a warming dish or Crock pot® on low temperature setting. Add meatballs and stir. Cover until ready to serve.
Serving: 2meatballs | Calories: 176kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 55mg | Sodium: 180mg | Potassium: 208mg | Fiber: 1g | Calcium: 24mg | Phosphorus: 107mg