Sausage Breakfast Sandwich
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1/4 cup liquid low-cholesterol egg substitute
- 1 English muffin
- 1 turkey sausage patty
- 1 tbsp shredded natural sharp cheddar cheese
- In a small skillet sprayed with nonstick cooking spray, pour egg product and cook over medium low heat. When egg appears almost cooked through, turn over with a spatula and cook additional 30 seconds.
- Toast English muffin.
- Place turkey sausage patty on a plate, cover with a paper towel and cook in the microwave for 1 minute or the time recommended on package.
- Assemble cooked egg on English muffin (fold to fit muffin). Top with sausage patty, then sharp cheddar cheese and remaining muffin half.
Serving: 1sandwich | Calories: 253kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 32mg | Sodium: 591mg | Potassium: 218mg | Fiber: 2g | Calcium: 174mg | Phosphorus: 158mg