What an innovative idea and a healthy after-school snack but it's not just for kids! Try using colored cauliflower to give it eye appeal.
- 1 large head cauliflower, broken into small florets
- 1 tbsp Bertolli olive oil
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Whisk olive oil and garlic salt together in a large bowl; add cauliflower and toss to coat completely. Spread cauliflower out onto a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden and tender, 15 to 18 minutes.