- 1/4 cup unseasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp olive oil
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1 cup carrots
- 2 tbsp green onion
- 2 tbsp red bell pepper
- 1/2 tsp Mrs. Dash® Italian Medley seasoning blend
- Combine rice vinegar, sugar, olive oil and black pepper in a medium bowl. Stir with a whisk.
- Cut the 1/2 cucumber in half vertically, remove seeds and slice. Slice carrots and green onion. Finely chop bell pepper.
- Add carrots, onion, red bell pepper, cucumber and Mrs. Dash to vinegar mixture; toss to coat.
- Cover and chill 30 minutes.
Calories: 25kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 22mg | Potassium: 180mg | Fiber: 1g | Calcium: 20mg | Phosphorus: 22mg