Basil Spaghetti Frittata
- 1/3 cup green onion
- 2 tbsp fresh basil
- 2 1/2 cups whole wheat spaghetti, cooked
- 1/3 cup 1% low fat milk
- 4 large eggs
- 2 large egg whites
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 oz mozzarella cheese
- Chop green onion and basil; set aside.
- Coat a medium non-stick skillet with 2 teaspoons olive oil. Spread cooked spaghetti noodles evenly in skillet and cook over medium heat for 2 minutes.
- Whisk milk, eggs, egg whites and black pepper together in a bowl. Gently pour over pasta. Sprinkle the top of the frittata with cheese, green onions and basil. Cover and cook for approximately 8 minutes until set.
- Cut the frittata into 4 wedges and serve.
Serving: 1wedge | Calories: 271kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 196mg | Sodium: 208mg | Potassium: 212mg | Fiber: 3g | Calcium: 178mg | Phosphorus: 279mg