Roasted Garlic Pepper Beans
- 1 lb fresh green beans
- 1 1/2 tbsp tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450° F. Wash green beans and trim ends.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil and spread beans on foil.
- Pour olive oil over beans and sprinkle on garlic powder. Toss gently to coat beans evenly.
- Roast in oven for 10 minutes. Remove baking sheet from oven and redistribute beans for even baking.
- Return to oven and bake for approximately 10 additional minutes or until beans have a few golden brown areas. Remove from oven, season with ground pepper and serve.
Serving: 1cup | Calories: 70kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 6mg | Potassium: 220mg | Fiber: 4g | Calcium: 40mg | Phosphorus: 40mg