Pork Chops with Spiced Apples
- 1 lb pork chops
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 2 medium tart apples
- Preheat oven to broil. Peel, core, and slice apples.
- Broil pork chops in the oven, 4 to 5 minutes on each side.
- While pork chops are cooking, melt butter in skillet and stir in brown sugar, salt, pepper, nutmeg, cinnamon and apples.
- Cover and cook until apples are tender and sauce begins to thicken.
- Spoon sauce over cooked chops and serve.
Serving Size: 1 pork chop, apples and sauce
Calories: 306kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 16g | Cholesterol: 88mg | Sodium: 192mg | Potassium: 473mg | Fiber: 1g | Calcium: 39mg | Phosphorus: 194mg