Pork Chops with Peppercorns
- 1 tbsp crushed black peppercorns
- 6 pork loin chops
- 2 tbsp tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 5 garlic cloves
- 1 cup green and red bell peppers
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- Sprinkle and press peppercorns into both sides of pork chops.
- Heat oil, margarine and garlic cloves in a large skillet over medium heat, stirring frequently.
- Add pork chops and cook uncovered for 5–6 minutes.
- Dice the bell peppers. Add the bell peppers and apple juice to the pork chops.
- Cover and simmer for another 5–6 minutes or until pork is thoroughly cooked.
Serving: 1chop | Calories: 386kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 30g | Cholesterol: 92mg | Sodium: 112mg | Potassium: 332mg | Fiber: 0g | Calcium: 26mg | Phosphorus: 189mg