Easy BBQ Beef Sandwiches
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 12 oz beer
- 8 oz no salt added ketchup
- 4 lbs chuck roast
- 14 hamburger buns
- Preheat oven to 325° F. Mix brown sugar, beer and ketchup.
- Put roast in a 9” x 13” pan and pour sauce mixture over it to coat. Cover with foil and bake 4 to 5 hours or until meat falls apart.
- Cool and cut off fat and cut meat in small pieces.
- Reheat in sauce and serve on buns with toppings of your choice.
Serving Size: 1/2 cup beef + 1 bun
Serving: 1sandwich | Calories: 450kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 33g | Fat: 21g | Cholesterol: 92mg | Sodium: 261mg | Potassium: 357mg | Fiber: 1g | Calcium: 85mg | Phosphorus: 207mg