Stuffed Avocado with Black Bean and Corn Salsa
- 3 fresh avocados, halved and pitted
- 1/2 cup black beans, canned
- 1/3 cup corn kernels, frozen
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 2 Tbsp Bernstein's Restaurant Recipe Italian salad dressing
- 2 Tbsp shallots, diced
- optional 12 fresh cilantro leaves and salt to taste
- In a small bowl, combine black beans, corn, red pepper, shallots and salad dressing. Season with salt, if desired.
- Top avocado halves with black bean and corn mixture, dividing ingredients evenly. Garnish with cilantro leaves.
Serving: 116g | Calories: 160kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 1.5g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 65mg | Potassium: 472mg | Fiber: 7g | Calcium: 9mg | Iron: 1mg