Greek Zoodle Salad
Zucchini noodles are becoming quite popular and this is a great combination of zoodles and Greek salad!
- 2 zucchini
- 1/4 English cucumber, chopped
- 10 cherry tomatoes or more to taste
- 10 pitted kalamata olives, halved, or you can use black or green olives if you prefer
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 2 oz crumbled reduced-fat feta cheese
- 2 tbsp Bertolli extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Using a spiralizing tool cut the zucchini into strands. Placethe strands in a large bowl and top with cucumber, tomatoes, olives, red onion, and feta cheese.
- Whisk olive oil, lemon juice, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper together in a bowl until dressing is smooth; pour over salad and toss to coat. Marinate salad in refrigerator for 10 to 15 minutes.
Calories: 147kcal | Carbohydrates: 9.1g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 11.1g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 5mg | Sodium: 391mg | Potassium: 408mg | Fiber: 2.1g | Calcium: 57mg | Iron: 1mg