- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tsp Mrs. Dash® garlic herb seasoning blend
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 6 cups butterhead lettuce
- 1/2 small red onion
- 12 medium strawberries
- 8 plain breadsticks, 9-1/4” x 3/8” size
- Make dressing by combining olive oil, vinegar, Mrs. Dash seasoning and salt.
- Place chicken in a zip top bag and add 2 tablespoons of the dressing to coat chicken pieces.
- Heat a grill to medium high heat.
- Place chicken breasts on grill and cook 8 to 10 minutes until juices are clear and chicken is cooked through. Remove from heat and rest 5 minutes.
- Tear lettuce into peices. Cut onion into rings.
- Arrange lettuce, onion rings and strawberries evenly on four plates.
- Slice each breast diagonally and place on each lettuce bed.
- Pour 1 tablespoon remaining dressing over each salad.
- Serve each salad with 2 breadsticks.
Serving size: 1 chicken breast over 1-1/2 cups salad
Serving: 1plate | Calories: 308kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 15g | Cholesterol: 70mg | Sodium: 278mg | Potassium: 534mg | Fiber: 2g | Calcium: 55mg | Phosphorus: 249mg