- 8 oz whipped low-fat cream cheese
- 1/2 cup low-sugar red raspberry preserves
- 3 cups Reddi-Wip® dairy whipped topping
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust, 9" size
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 1/2 cups fresh raspberries
To make filling, beat whipped cream cheese and preserves until smooth with an electric mixer on medium speed.
Fold whipped topping into cream cheese mixture.
Spread filling evenly over the bottom of the graham cracker crust.
Chill at least 30 minutes in the refrigerator or freezer.
Before serving arrange blueberries around outer ring of pie. Layer raspberries around inner ring of pie.
Finish decorating with a dollop of whipped topping in the center and a raspberry or strawberry on top.
Calories: 237kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 19mg | Sodium: 220mg | Potassium: 162mg | Fiber: 3g | Calcium: 75mg | Phosphorus: 91mg