- 8 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1/3 cup Tabasco® hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 cup roasted red pepper sauce
- 1/4 cup low-sodium tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp dried Italian seasoning blend
- 24 chicken wing drummettes
Preheat the oven to 400° F.
Melt the butter in a saucepan.
Add the hot sauce, red pepper sauce, tomato sauce, olive oil, garlic powder and Italian seasonings and stir to combine. Remove the pan from the heat.
Place the chicken wings in a baking dish.
Pour the sauce over the wings and bake for 30 to 35 minutes. Check for doneness.
Serve the wings hot or place in a covered warming dish or crock pot, until ready to serve.
Serving: 2wings | Calories: 131kcal | Carbohydrates: 0g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 63mg | Sodium: 64mg | Potassium: 105mg | Fiber: 0g | Calcium: 8mg | Phosphorus: 61mg