Quick Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- 8 oz chicken breast, cooked
- 2 scallions
- 2 tsp garlic
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp unseasoned rice vinegar
- 2 tsp hoisin sauce
- 1 tsp Chinese Five Spices seasoning
- 1/4 cup red onion
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup mushrooms
- 8 lettuce leaves
- Cut chicken breast into strips and mince garlic. Chop scallions, onion, cilantro and mushrooms.
- In a medium skillet combine chicken, scallions, garlic, canola oil, sesame oil, rice vinegar, hoisin sauce and Chinese Five Spices seasoning. Cook over medium-low heat for 15 minutes, stirring several times.
- Remove chicken to a serving bowl. Place 1/4-cup chicken on each lettuce leaf. Top with 1-2 teaspoon each red onion, mushroom, red bell pepper and cilantro or parsley. Wrap lettuce around chicken mixture and pick up to eat. You may also wrap them in food-grade paper to make them hold together better.
Serving: 2wraps | Calories: 219kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 15g | Cholesterol: 51mg | Sodium: 103mg | Potassium: 225mg | Fiber: 1g | Calcium: 25mg | Phosphorus: 130mg