Low Phosphorus Fudge
- 2/3 cup half & half creamer
- 1 2/3 cups granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Grease a 9" square pan with nonstick spray or butter.
- Combine half & half and sugar in a large heavy saucepan. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to medium. Stir constantly and continue a rolling boil for 5 minutes.
- Remove pan from heat and add marshmallows , chocolate chips and vanilla extract. Stir until marshmallows are melted.
- Quickly pour into a greased pan. Cool; cut into 3" x 1-1/2" pieces, making 18 pieces.
Serving Size: one 3″ x 1-1/2″ piece
Calories: 177kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 3mg | Sodium: 10mg | Potassium: 64mg | Fiber: 1g | Calcium: 14mg | Phosphorus: 27mg