Tangy Roasted Vegetables
- 2 cups red potatoes
- 1/2 medium red bell pepper
- 1/2 medium yellow bell pepper
- 1 cup mushrooms
- 1/2 cup zucchini
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1/4 cuo Bertolli olive oil
- 2 tsp dried rosemary
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- Cut potatoes into 1" cubes. Place in a large pot of water and boil for 10 minutes. Drain water, add fresh water and cook until tender.
- Cut bell peppers into bite-sized pieces, cut mushrooms in half, slice zucchini and mince garlic.
- Add the bell peppers, mushrooms, zucchini, garlic, olive oil and rosemary to potatoes. Mix well.
- Spread vegetables on a broiler pan, sprinkle with black pepper, and broil for 12 to 15 minutes, until vegetables are slightly browned at the edges. Stir a few times during cooking.
- Add vegetables back to the large bowl and toss with the balsamic vinegar. Serve hot or at room temperature.
Calories: 141kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 7mg | Potassium: 240mg | Fiber: 2g | Calcium: 20mg | Phosphorus: 48mg