- 1 garlic clove
- 2 lbs fresh asparagus
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinaigrette dressing
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Mince the garlic; cut the asparagus into 2" pieces.
- Heat the oil in a skillet, add the garlic and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add the asparagus pieces; stir to mix.
- Add the red wine vinaigrette dressing and pepper. Stir and heat an additional minute.
- Remove from the heat and serve.
Calories: 58kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 70mg | Potassium: 154mg | Fiber: 2g | Calcium: 19mg | Phosphorus: 51mg