Easy 30 Minute Kale & Sausage Stir Fry is a great way to increase your vegetable intake. It was originally published by Andy, a registered dietitian and food blogger at beautifuleatsandthings.com.
Servings 6 people
- 1 lb turkey smoked sausage cut into pieces
- 1 whole green bell pepper sliced
- 1 whole red bell pepper sliced
- 1 whole yellow bell pepper sliced
- 1 small onion sliced
- 1 bunch kale stems removed
- 3 tbsp oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tbsp. garlic powder
- 2 tsp creole seasoning
- Salt/pepper to taste
- Heat a large skillet to medium heat and add oil. Add in bell peppers, onions, and garlic to skillet and cook for about 2-3 minutes.
- Add smoked sausage to skillet and cook until slightly browned. Add kale and seasonings, and cook until kale has wilted.
- Season with salt and pepper. Enjoy!
Nutritional Information: 6 Servings, Calories 221, Carbohydrates 11g, Fat 15g, Protein 11g, Saturated Fat 3g, Fiber 1g, Sugars 0g
Calories: 224kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 61mg | Sodium: 1142mg | Potassium: 95mg | Fiber: 3g | Calcium: 0mg | Iron: 0mg