- nonstick cooking spray
- 4 eggs
- 3 tbsp Ortega green chiles, diced
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp Tabasco hot pepper sauce
- 2 flour tortillas, burrito size
- Spray a medium-size skillet with nonstick cooking spray and heat over medium heat.
- In a bowl, beat eggs with green chiles, cumin and hot sauce. Pour eggs into skillet and cook and stir 1 to 2 minutes until eggs are done.
- Heat tortillas for 20 seconds in microwave or in separate skillet over medium heat. Place half the egg mixture on each tortilla and roll up burrito style.
Serving: 1burrito | Calories: 366kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 18g | Cholesterol: 372mg | Sodium: 594mg | Potassium: 245mg | Fiber: 3g | Calcium: 117mg | Phosphorus: 300mg