Ham and Egg Muffins
This is a quick and healthy breakfast option that you can make in advance and freeze. Simply reheat on your way out the door in the morning. These freeze well and can be reheated at anytime.
- cooking spray
- 6 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 7 oz diced fully cooked ham
- 3/4 cup egg whites
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tbsp water
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Spray 12 muffin cups with cooking spray or line with paper liners.
Combine eggs, spinach, red bell pepper, ham, egg whites, feta cheese, water, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Ladle egg mixture into the prepared muffin cups.
Bake in the preheated oven until set in the middle, 20 to 25 minutes.