- 5 tbsp onion
- 2 cups lettuce
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 Mexican Spice Seasoning recipe (under Seasonings and Sauces).
- 1/2 cup low-sodium tomato sauce
- 14 flour tortillas, 6-inch
- 5 tbsp shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 5 tbsp sour cream
- Chop the onion and lettuce.
- Brown and drain the ground beef. Add the seasoning mixture and the low-sodium tomato sauce. Heat over medium heat. Warm the tortillas.
- To assemble soft tacos, take 1 flour tortilla, add 1/4 cup seasoned ground beef, 1 teaspoon cheese, 1 teaspoon onion, 1 teaspoon sour cream and lettuce as desired.