Beef and Vegetable Kebabs
- 1 lb boneless sirloin steak, trimmed and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 8 (1-inch) pieces yellow bell pepper (about 1 pepper)
- 8 small mushrooms (about 4 ounces)
- 8 (1-inch) pieces green onions (about 2)
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- cooking spray
- 2 tsp canola oil
- Preheat broiler.
- Divide the first 5 ingredients evenly among 4 (12-inch) skewers, and sprinkle with salt, thyme, and black pepper. Place on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray; drizzle kebabs with oil.
- Broil 10 minutes or until desired degree of doneness, turning once.
- Serving suggestion: serve over bed of wild and long grain rice.